The simplest way to avoid damage to your leather furniture is by taking preventive measures such as those listed below.
- Position your furniture so that it is not exposed to direct sunlight and weather.
- Do not place your furniture too close to a heat source.
- Do not allow pets to claw your furniture.
- Clean contact areas of perspiration and body oils regularly.
- Remove all liquid and food spills immediately.
- When cleaning your leather, avoid hard rubbing or scrubbing.
- Do not use baby wipes on your leather.